Meridian Health Group is one of the market leaders in quality, cost-effective and accessible health care in Kenya and the East African region. At the heart of our corporate philosophy is a devotion to patient centred care and service excellence. We provide effective and efficient care in a safe and welcoming environment.
We seek to recruit competent and qualified individuals in the following capacities:
|Reports To||Branch Manager|
|Main Purpose of the Job- (Job Summary)
● The Pharmaceutical Technologist will report to the branch manager. The main role will be to administer drugs to patients.
|● Prescription validation, dispensing and compounding of medicines at the center.
● Maintaining the drug stock level record in the medical center computer system including the drugs issued to the center customers
● Ordering of drugs and other supplies at the department in collaboration with the respective departments.
● Providing drug information and drug counseling to patients and members of staff.
● Quality management system analysis.
● The pharmaceutical technologist is also expected to maintain the records of Local Purchase, internal requisition orders, delivery note and invoices of the drugs supplied to the branch.
● Stock taking of drugs will be carried out every month with the administration. The management may also from time to time carry out impromptu drug stock inspection in the department.
● Maintaining efficiency at the department by making sure that drugs are always available for the center’s customers.
● Assist in maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene at the department
● Participate in promotion and marketing of the centres services.
|Academic & Professional Qualifications|
|● Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technologist or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy & Poisons Board.
● Be a registered member of PPB
● Certificate in computer applications.
Possess a valid practice license from PPB
|Work experience and skills|
|● At least 2yrs experience in a similar position
|● Keen on detail with a high degree of accuracy
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
● Accurately enter data
● Computer Skills
● Ability to work under pressure
● Team Player
How To Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com quoting the role on the subject while attaching your CV and cover letter.