Meridian Health Group is one of the market leaders in quality, cost-effective and accessible health care in Kenya and the East African region. At the heart of our corporate philosophy is a devotion to patient centred care and service excellence. We provide effective and efficient care in a safe and welcoming environment.
We seek to recruit competent and qualified individuals in the following capacities:
|Reports To||Chief Operating Officer|
|Main Purpose of the Job- (Job Summary)
● Responsible for ensuring that the company’s stock levels meet business needs.
|● Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
● Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
● Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
● Track shipments and address any delays
● Evaluate suppliers’ offers and ensure procurement MHG procurement guidelines are met.
● Coordinate regular inventory audits and keep updated inventory records
● Make replenishments requests based on the stock in hand as necessary
● Liaise with suppliers for low stocks and out of stock expediting
● Ensure all goods received are properly receipted and requisite documents are submitted in a timely manner to accounts payables.
● Constantly monitor stock levels and replenish stocks with optimum quantities
● Adhere to FIFO method and maintain minimum level of expiries
● Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
|Academic & Professional Qualifications|
|● Diploma/Bachelor of Business in Procurement or relatable field.
● Registration with KISM
|Work experience and skills|
|● Proven work experience as a Procurement Officer for at least a year.
|● Have working experience in the healthcare industry.
● Have knowledge on procurement systems.
|● Superb negotiation, collaboration, and communication abilities.
● In-depth knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices
Great analytical and problem-solving skills
|Exceptional organizational and time management skill|
How To Apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the role on the subject while attaching your CV and cover letter.