The idea of online laboratory aligns with the broader trend of enhancing the convenience and accessibility of healthcare services, particularly in the current era of digitization. In our online laboratory, a mobile phlebotomist is dispatched to the client’s location for sample collection which includes: urine, blood and stool. The samples are then processed at our well-equipped laboratories, and the results are subsequently transmitted to the clients via email.
- User clicks on online lab from the website: www.mhg.co.ke
- Client Fills in an e –form with personal data, and uploads lab request from their doctor or can self-request for tests
- Online coordinator contacts the client and shares the cost of the tests via email/ WhatsApp
- Client pays via Mpesa –
- Mobile phlebotomist leaves to client location for sample collection with duplicate receipts
for the client and the other, signed, for record-keeping purposes.
- Results sent to client via email
Fill in your details
Terms & Conditions